BE PART OF OUR WINNING TEAM
BE A PART
OF PUNDI KENCANA TEAM.
Menjadi perusahaan tepung terigu terbaik di Indonesia yang berkomitmen jangka panjang serta berperan. Aktif dalam membangun gizi bangsa Indonesia. Menjadi perusahaan tepung terigu terbaik di Indonesia yang berkomitmen jangka panjang serta berperan. Aktif dalam membangun gizi bangsa Indonesia.
GOOD WORKING ENVIRONMENT
23 Oct 2017
Position available for these areas / region :
JAWA BARAT AREA ( 1 Position )
JAWA TENGAH AREA ( 1 Position )
CIREBON AREA ( 1 Position )
General Requirements :
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics
, Commerce, Economics, Marketing, Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Sales – Corporate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions ; projecting expected sales volume.
- Implement national sales program by developing field sales action plan.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current supply and demands, changing trends and economic indicators, and competitors.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning technical sales; follow up on work results.
- Maintain and building relationship with the existing and/ or new distributors
- Team player and reporting directly to National Sales Manager
- Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
- Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers.
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- Prepares sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Performance Management, Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability